- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of use.
- (intransitive, as an auxiliary verb, now only in past tense) to perform habitually; to be accustomed.
- He used to live here, but moved away last year.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore usedSUPmost used
- That is or has or have been used.
- Economics is a messy discipline: too fluid to be a science, too rigorous to be an art. Perhaps it is fitting that economists’ most-used metric, gross domestic product (GDP), is a tangle too. GDP measures the total value of output in an economic territory. Its apparent simplicity explains why it is scrutinised down to tenths of a percentage point every month.
- That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- He bought a used car.
- Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
- Supercombinators are used in the implementation of functional languages.
- This study [ …] used three general HRQOL instruments and a recently validated disease-specific questionnaire that minimized the risk of monomethod bias.
- The modal analysis was used to characterize the eigenoscillation behaviour of the structure without external excitation.
- Used in the list of signatures at the end of the United States Constitution
- For cells and cellular components, available cross-species resources such as the Cell Ontology (CL) [ 46 ] and the Gene Ontology Cellular Component subontology (CO-CC) are used.
- In medium analyses, an aliquot of medium was centrifuged (600 g, 5 min, 4 °C) followed by recentrifugation of the supernatants (21,000 g, 10 min, 4 °C), and the resulting supernatants were used.
- Interestingly, the iridophores, which are neurally controlled structural reflectors [21 ,22 ] that lie subadjacent to the chromatophore layer [3 ,23 ], do not bind any of the antibodies we used.
Meaning of used for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en used to
- en used up
- en usedness
- en usedn't to