- 名词 (Noun)PLurinesSUF-ine
- (physiology) Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra.
- An artificial kidney these days still means a refrigerator-sized dialysis machine. Such devices mimic the way real kidneys cleanse blood and eject impurities and surplus water as urine.
- 动词 (Verb)SGurinesPRuriningPT, PPurined
- (archaic) To urinate.
- To confirm the aquaretic effect we measured sodium and osmolality in plasma and urine in all experimental animals.
- The Inquiry concluded that the last four months of her life had been spent in a black bin bag in the bath in an unheated bathroom, lying in her own urine and excrement.
- All patients were followed for ⩾1 year using the IPSS, uroflowmetry and measurements of maximum urinary flow rate ( Q max ) and the postvoid residual urine volume (PVR).
- Urine studies revealed dipstick proteinuria (100 mg/dL), large dipstick blood, only a few normomorphic erythrocytes, and negative culture.
- When the loss of water is very great (cholera, infant diarrhœas), there is an increase of potassium salts and phosphates in the urine.
- Now, Merilyn is neither bizarre nor eccentric in the ordinary sense but when she started talking about the ‘presence’ in her shop I thought she was extracting the urine.
- Inherited deficiency of urocanase leads to elevated levels of urocanic acid in the urine.
Meaning of urine for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 4
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr urine
- en urines
- fr urines
- fr urinez
- fr uriner