nature 中文 EN[ˈneɪtʃə] US UK
大自然, 本性, 性质 自然
- 英文的Nature來自拉丁文Natura，意即天地萬物之道（the course of things, natural character） Natura 希臘文physis（φύσις）的拉丁文翻譯，
- 名词 (Noun)PLnaturesSUF-ure
- (uncountable) The natural world; consisting of all things unaffected by or predating human technology, production and design. e.g. the ecosystem, the natural environment, virgin ground, unmodified species, laws of nature.
- The innate characteristics of a thing. What something will tend by its own constitution, to be or do. Distinct from what might be expected or intended.
- The summary of everything that has to do with biological, chemical and physical states and events in the physical universe.
- Conformity to that which is natural, as distinguished from that which is artificial, or forced, or remote from actual experience.
- Kind, sort; character; quality.
- (obsolete) Physical constitution or existence; the vital powers; the natural life.
- (obsolete) Natural affection or reverence.
- 动词 (Verb)SGnaturesPRnaturingPT, PPnatured
- (obsolete) To endow with natural qualities.
- However, development of nature killer/T (NK/T) cell lymphoma, in a nontransplantation setting, has not been documented for AA patients with immunosuppressive therapy (IST).
- The nature of these braincase recesses, being evaginated pharyngeal epithelium that pneumatizes the skull and participate in the conformation of the middle ear, is well documented [3 ,5 , 7 –9 ].
- The abundance and original nature of the specimens prompted us to undertake a deep survey of both morphological and molecular traits aiming at a reliable systematisation of the new taxon.
- Nature called, so I stepped into the woods and watered a tree.
- Nature 'publishes itself in creatures, reaching from particles and spicula, through transformation on transformation to the highest symmetries.
- It is the creation of a verist, of a naturalist, founded on a clear and intimate perception of nature.
- Yet the latter, 'and his works, shall eternally coendure with the former, and the unoriginated principles of his moral nature!
- Zoophilism bears witness to a new human being, one who no longer fears nature.
Meaning of nature for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr nature
- en natured
- en natures
- fr natures
- fr naturel