- 动词 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- As stated, this argument assumes a form of propositional temporalism: it assumes that the proposition expressed by my sentence for A-THEORY* has different truth values relative to different times.
- At half past nine, with the booming drums of the parade sounding up the street, the shivering form of Dwindle Daniels was again sogged down to its original saturation point.
- He hesitated whether to accept the offer or not; men often hesitate in forming a judgment.
- Modern US culture has superseded the native forms.
- The 01–41 peptide was synthesized by Atlantic Peptides (Lewisburg, PA) in both the biotinylated and nonbiotinylated forms.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness